Gateway aims to assist students in achieving success in International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Our instructor carter to aim in customizing the curriculum and schedule that best suite student’s individual requirement.
The IELTS test structure consists of two formats: Academic and General Training. Out of the four skills that are tested, Listening and Speaking sections are same in both the formats, whereas Reading and Writing sections are different. Academic is for the people who are applying for higher studies and General Training is for those who are migrating to countries like Australia, Canada and the UK or for those who are applying for secondary education, training programs with work experience in an English speaking environment.
Features of Gateway IELTS classes
- We conduct classes in smaller batch to focus each individual’s growth.
- We provide updated study materials.
- We focus not in tutoring but mentoring students to keep them motivated.
- Weekly tests are conducted to boost the confidence of students.
- Library and research classes to extend the knowledge.